chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alfresco Aspects
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 10:55:03 GMT
 In theory, DotCMIS is enable to discover and apply aspects. It just
 needs a bit of coding on your end.

 See this short mail thread:

 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/201202.mbox/%3Ce78ec5e9af17bb21084d5e0d9f8602ec-EhVcXl9JQQFXRwQFDQkEXR0wfgZLV15fQUBFBEFYXS9ZUF0WWlloB11LX15ZLkQBXVJYQV1RWQ0%3D-webmailer2%40server06.webmailer.hosteurope.de%3E

 - Florian