chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS session and session factory
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 19:37:26 GMT
Hi Damian,

OpenCMIS actually follows the URI templates in the service document.

The URL of the service document doesn't matter. That CMIS spec says this:
"How the client will get the initial AtomPub (APP) service document or the URI for the service
document is repository specific.  Examples are via URI, or loading the service document from
disk."

- Florian