chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS Server setup
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:49:23 GMT
 Hi Damian,

 The CmisWebServicesServlet class [1] resides in the
 chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings jar.
 It has been introduced in the 0.7.0 release.

 - Florian

 [1]
 https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/server/impl/webservices/CmisWebServicesServlet.java?view=log