chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property Defination of Immediate SUbclass.
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:18:05 GMT
No i am not reffering to *isHidden* which is inside every Property
Defination.

In Document class I have 15 Immediate *Subclass*.

   1. *Emails*
   2. *Form Data*
   3. *Code Module*
   4. *etc.*

When I right click on Email i see many Tabs : *General ,Property, Property
Defination, security,etc.*
**
In *Property* there may *properties* like  *Symbolic name,IsHidden,etc*
**
Now for *Email* the *IsHidden* value is *False*
              *Form Data*  *IsHidden* value is *True*.
              similary for for all immediate subClass.

*I just want to dislay those subclass whose value is False.*
 I didnt find any method which will help me to do so.
**
*to display all subclass i use  session.getTypeChildren("cmis:document",
true);*
**
*Plz help.*
**