chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.7.0 (RC2) PASSED
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 00:07:48 GMT
72h hours (and a bit more, sorry was on travel... ) have passed.

The 0.7.0 release passes as follows:

+1 Florian Muller
+1 Florent Guillaume
+1 Martin Hermes
+1 Jens Hubel

I will proceed with updating Jira, pushing artifacts and dist packages.

I will also update the site and later mail announce@.

Took a while, and apologies for that, but we made this great release out :)

Ciao!

Gab

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org>wrote:

> Hey Chemists,
>
> Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.7.0-RC2 is ready for you to vote. I added the NOTICE
> file to the -docs package so we should be clear to go.
>
> You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at
> apache.org/dist) at:
> http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.7.0-RC2/.
> Anything to add here and I'll just wget it from the Maven repo.
>
> The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.organd Maven Central)
is staged at:

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services