chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From José Luís Vaquero <jlvaquerocue...@gmail.com>
Subject IDocument.GetContentStream.Stream never returns.
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:24:11 GMT
Hi. I'm creating and fetching a document (plain txt) in Alfresco Enterprise
3.3 with DotCMIS.

Creating document is OK. Alfresco shows the doc in the right folder and the
content is right. But when I fetch the doc by ID and try to recover the
stream the app blocks because the method call never returns. Can somboy
help me?

Source code:

    Dim id As Client.IObjectId = New Client.Impl.ObjectId(docId)
     Dim doc As Client.IDocument = TryCast(_sesion.GetObject(id),
Client.IDocument)

     repoDoc.Id = doc.Id // OK
            repoDoc.Name = doc.Name // OK
            repoDoc.FileName = doc.GetContentStream.FileName //OK
            repoDoc.MimeType = doc.GetContentStream.MimeType //OK
            repoDoc.Content = CType(doc.GetContentStream.Stream,
FileStream) //Never returns.

            Return repoDoc