chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Filograna <antonio.filogr...@eng.it>
Subject Info about Apache Chemistry
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:48:46 GMT
Dear Mr/Mrs,

I am involved in an European project - Outsmart - regarding Smart City.
We need to design a repository MOF in order to store our Service
Information Model that follows a meta-model defined in Ecore.

We would like to adopt CMIS approach implemented by Apache Chemistry. I
have started to read some information about your solution and I am
wondering whether I can use Apache Chemistry on top of own proprietary
MOF-Repository that implements the CMIS interfaces or in your solution
there is already a repository in which it is possible to store Ecore models.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Antonio

_______________________________
Antonio Filograna

ENGINEERING Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.

Research & Development Lab

c/o DHITECH
via S. Trinchese, 61 (Galleria Mazzini)
73100 Lecce - ITALY