chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][CANCELED] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.7.0 (RC1)
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:17:05 GMT
The vote is canceled, will proceed to a RC2.

As a side note, this has NOT changed in a while so I assume older releases also have this
issue. Honestly I'm not sure why we need that, since that particular artifact only includes
software developed at the ASF, but this page

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice

seems to suggest you are right. Will redeploy artifacts, not regenerate the site obviously.

HTH,

Gab