chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Gilsanz <dgils...@csd.com.es>
Subject Alfresco + opencmis 0.6.0 + cas (yasig)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:41:01 GMT
Hi,

I am trying the following integration  Alfresco + opencmis 0.6.0 + cas (yasig), Alfresco +
opencims works fine but now I have alfresco with cas and I can´t retrieve user password,
only ticket granted.

has anyone tried to get cmis session through cas server? it´s possible?

i have tried

BindingType.ATOMPUB
default/AUTH_SOAP_USERNAMETOKEN/AUTH_HTTP_BASIC
LOGIN null/""/login
PASSWORD "TGT-6-M7DEdRwpk0GON6ZDPM1FIgg5sjLI6ZgRHZCJ64ygcWMCGQT1wZ-cas"  (CAS generated ticket)

Error

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisUnauthorizedException: Not Authorized

BindingType.WEBSERVICES
default/AUTH_HTTP_BASIC
LOGIN null/""/login
PASSWORD "TGT-6-M7DEdRwpk0GON6ZDPM1FIgg5sjLI6ZgRHZCJ64ygcWMCGQT1wZ-cas"  (CAS generated ticket)

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: An error was discovered processing the <wsse:Security>
header

when login ""

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: Error: illegal null
input ---> expects null or "login"

Thanks.