chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Overriding the base URL in the AtomPub service document?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:58:07 GMT
 Hi Nick,

 Yes, it is possible. Some Servlet Engines can be configured to use
 another host name. For Tomcat see this page: [1]
 OpenCMIS 0.7.0 will ship a filter [2], which extracts the host name and
 HTTP scheme from the HTTP headers if the proxy provides them.

 Cheers,

 Florian

 [1]
 http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/http.html#Proxy%20Support