chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Overriding the base URL in the AtomPub service document?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:19:20 GMT
Hi All

When using the OpenCMIS server, is it possible to change the base URL used
in the AtomPub service document?

Currently, as far as I can tell, the <collection href= URLs are all
generated by AtomPubUtils based on the details on the HttpServletRequest.
What I'd like to be able to do is override that for some cases, such as
when the OpenCMIS server is behind a reverse proxy. What I can't seem to
find is how I go about changing that...

Is it possible to override the base URL that's used? And if so, could
someone please point me at how to do that? :)

Cheers
Nick