chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document Class.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:01:40 GMT
Hi

If i use *session.getTypeDescendants("cmis:document", 1, true);
*It give me Error
*

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisObjectNotFoundException
*: Unknown repository or type!

*More discription what exactly i want to do*

In Content Engine ,under the Object Store ,I have 4 repository.

In repository I have many  Folder like Choice List,Document Class, ROOT
folder, Storage Policy etc..
I know how to play with root folder.
 But i need to access the Document class.
*How to get the Document Class.
*In side the Documen Class i have customized sub type of Document Class
like Emails,

 thanks