chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document Class
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:30:45 GMT
Hi Jeff

I am using FIlenet .
I am Sending a screen sht to Understand , what exactly i want to retrive.

[image: Inline image 1]

TO retrive this i tried

   session.getTypeDescendants("", 1, *true*)

I got Error  : *

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisObjectNotFoundException
*: Unknown repository or type!

I am able to play with ROOT FOLDER but not this DOCUMENT CLASS.

Hope u  with the screen shot u ll understand , what document class i am
talking about.

Plz help me to understand.