chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Going emeritus
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:24:31 GMT
Hi,

When Chemistry graduated from the Incubator I tagged along as a former
mentor to help deal with any potential post-graduation issues. I also
had hopes of being able to contribute especially to the JCR binding.

Now that the former is no longer an issue and that I unfortunately
never had much time for the latter, I think it's time for me to thank
you all and go emeritus.

Thus, please accept my resignation as a Chemistry committer and PMC member.

It would also be great if some people could volunteer to take over as
a moderators of Chemistry mailing lists.

BR,

Jukka Zitting