chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From JMP <jeanmarie.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Android Code Review
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:58:53 GMT
Hi Chemistry,

Just one reminder : If you are familiar with Android dev, majority of
chemistry methods must be used inside a backgound thread, asynctask,
loaders or services. Indeed It's really not a good idea to use it inside
main UI thread due to the fact that there's remote call. Don't forget you
are on mobile devices.

Except that it really becomes easier to dev content centric android app
with android open cmis. I will write some tutorials and share source code
in a near future.

Hope it will helps chemistry and hope to have good feedbacks :-)

Regards,
JM.PASCAL

--
Jean Marie PASCAL