chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From jay brown <jay.br...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Property Defination of Immediate SUbclass.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:02:28 GMT
Are you referring to the isHidden p8 cmis schema extension that we have on
every property definition?

 <p8ext:isHidden>false</p8ext:isHidden>

If so there are a couple of way to deal with this.

First: There is an undocumented setting on the p8 cmis server which will
all you to (by default) filter out all properties that are marked as
hidden.   (we can give you instructions for how to set this if this is the
way you want to go)
Second: You can discard all of the properties that have this value set
since you are dealing with metadata and it is unlikely you are dealing with
more than a few dozen classes at each level.