chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Sanders <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property Defination of Immediate SUbclass.
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:32:01 GMT
My comment below is incorrect.   A CMIS for FileNet type definition does
NOT have a isHidden extension attribute.  So, session.getTypeChildren(....)
will return all child types, and a client cannot iterate through the type
defs ignoring hidden ones.

A CMIS for FileNet property def (not type def) has a isHidden attribute.
By default, those property definitions and properties are excluded from
getTypeChildre, getObject, etc.

Let's move FileNet-specific discussion to the CMIS for FileNet forum,
  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2334&start=0