chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Sanders <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property Defination of Immediate SUbclass.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:30:55 GMT
My previous reply described how to omit hidden property definitions and
properties in CMIS for FileNet.   Omitting those is the default
configuration.

You asked how to exclude a hidden FileNet class (as opposed to a hidden
property def).   As Jay said, a CMIS for FileNet type def has a boolean
attribute, p8ext:isHidden.    A client can filter on p8ext:isHidden in
OpenCMIS TypeDefinitions.getExtensions().