chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Sanders <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property Defination of Immediate SUbclass.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:13:28 GMT
CMIS for FileNet can be configured [1] to exclude hidden property
definitions and properties.  If filterHiddenProperties=true,
1) getTypeDefinition, getTypeChildren, and getTypeDescendants will omit
hidden property definitions.  For example,
cmisSession.getTypeChildren("cmis:document", true);
 will return all sub types but without hidden property definitions.
2) getObject, getFolderChildren, etc. will omit hidden properties.

[1]
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/p8docs/v5r1m0/topic/com.ibm.installingp8cmis.doc/cmico023.htm
describes the filterHiddenProperties advanced config property.  Run the
configuration program, selecting the advanced config option.  That
will add filterHiddenProperties=true
to WEB-INF/classes/cmis.properties.