chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Luz Junior <carlos.luzjun...@savoirfairelinux.com>
Subject Re: Illegal character error
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:46:54 GMT
Hello Florian,

Everything is running on my machine, it only happens with a few files, some of them are created
correctly. I thought it could be a bug in the abdera version that I'm using (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ABDERA-222)
but I upgraded to version 1.1.1 and the error persists. I'll debug to see the XML.

Regards.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Florian Müller" <fmui@apache.org>
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org, "carlos luzjunior" <carlos.luzjunior@savoirfairelinux.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:24:18 PM
Subject: Re: Illegal character error

 Hi Carlos,

 It is difficult to analyze your issue without seeing the XML that is
 transfered.
 But it is rather unlikely that an illegal character is the problem.
 It's more likely that the connection between client and server is
 interrupted before the transfer is complete.
 Are you using a proxy or something like this?

 - Florian