chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: Going emeritus
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:03:08 GMT
Thanks Jukka for all your support and good luck for your challenging other roles...

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 27. März 2012 17:25
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: Going emeritus

Hi,

When Chemistry graduated from the Incubator I tagged along as a former mentor to help deal
with any potential post-graduation issues. I also had hopes of being able to contribute especially
to the JCR binding.

Now that the former is no longer an issue and that I unfortunately never had much time for
the latter, I think it's time for me to thank you all and go emeritus.

Thus, please accept my resignation as a Chemistry committer and PMC member.

It would also be great if some people could volunteer to take over as a moderators of Chemistry
mailing lists.

BR,

Jukka Zitting