chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject script to build a CMIS demo package for download
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:56:37 GMT
Hi all,

In the past weeks I repeatedly had the need to build a package containg CMIS client and server
that you can easily download and run. Ideally also suitable for people not aware how to install
Java or configure Tomcat.

While our maven build does the basics there often is the need to tweak a few things:

-          renaming the long names to shorter ones

-          change some settings in web.xml or repository properties

-          the set of webapps you want to have in the package

Doing all these steps manually is error-prone and unnecessary. So I created a script to make
it easier. It generates a .zip file containing CMIS, Tomcat and Java which can just be extracted
and run. I have used ant as generation tool.
It may perhaps be of use for someone else. More info can be found in readme.txt  located here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/playground/cmisdemo

Jens