chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Illegal character error
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:24:18 GMT
 Hi Carlos,

 It is difficult to analyze your issue without seeing the XML that is
 transfered.
 But it is rather unlikely that an illegal character is the problem.
 It's more likely that the connection between client and server is
 interrupted before the transfer is complete.
 Are you using a proxy or something like this?

 - Florian