chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Luz Junior <carlos.luzjun...@savoirfairelinux.com>
Subject Illegal character error
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:49:55 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm facing an error when I try to add an image file using the following code:

        private AlfrescoDocument addDocument(File fileToUpload, Folder parentFolder, Map<String,
Object> properties) {
		String documentName = "myDoc";
                ContentStreamImpl contentStream = new ContentStreamImpl();
                String fileMimeType = new MimetypesFileTypeMap().getContentType(fileToUpload);
		try {
		   FileInputStream fileToUploadStream = new FileInputStream(fileToUpload);
		   contentStream = new ContentStreamImpl(documentName, BigInteger.valueOf(fileToUpload.getTotalSpace()),
fileMimeType, fileToUploadStream);
		} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
		   logger.error(e.getCause());
		   e.printStackTrace();
		}
		return (AlfrescoDocument) parentFolder.createDocument(properties, contentStream, VersioningState.MAJOR);
	}

Here's the exception:

	ERROR [main] (CmisAtomImporter.java:87) - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
		org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot access
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/cmis/s/workspace:SpacesStore/i/94d37493-d2ab-4e9d-b803-a8497622d39f/children?versioningState=major:
null
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.HttpUtils.invoke(HttpUtils.java:149)
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.HttpUtils.invokePOST(HttpUtils.java:64)
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.post(AbstractAtomPubService.java:493)
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.createDocument(ObjectServiceImpl.java:109)
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.createDocument(SessionImpl.java:612)
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.FolderImpl.createDocument(FolderImpl.java:96)
	       at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.FolderImpl.createDocument(FolderImpl.java:410)
	       at com.savoirfairelinux.repository.importer.cmis.CmisAtomImporter.addDocument(CmisAtomImporter.java:100)
	       at com.savoirfairelinux.repository.importer.cmis.CmisAtomImporter.doImport(CmisAtomImporter.java:70)
	       at com.savoirfairelinux.repository.client.RepositoryImporter.run(RepositoryImporter.java:27)
	       at com.savoirfairelinux.repository.client.Main.main(Main.java:21)

And here's the alfresco log:

       org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 02160083 Wrapped Exception
(with status template): 02160236 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/cmis/children.post.atom.js':
02160235 com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Illegal character (NULL, unicode 0)
encountered: not valid in any content at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,2093905]
       Caused by: org.alfresco.scripts.ScriptException: 02160236 Failed to execute script
'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/cmis/children.post.atom.js': 02160235
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Illegal character (NULL, unicode 0) encountered:
not valid in any content at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,2093905]

It seems an encoding problem and it only happens with a few files, I've searched the problem
and tried to change the encoding but the problem persists, do you have any tip?

Thank you.