chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <muel...@gotux.de>
Subject Re: TCP / IP Monitoring
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:20:06 GMT

 Hi Phil,

 Do you know Fiddler [1]? It might be the tool you are looking for.
 You can also try playing with the Internet Explorer proxy settings.
 They are used when a connection is established.
 Please also check this page: [2]

 If this all doesn't help, we can look into adding direct proxy support
 to DotCMIS.

 - Florian

 [1] http://fiddler2.com/fiddler2/
 [2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/09361bca.aspx