chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the purpose of the locale SessionParameters
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:27:36 GMT
What is the purpose of the locale SessionParameters in OpenCMIS?

// Session locale.
parameter.put(SessionParameter.LOCALE_ISO3166_COUNTRY, "");
parameter.put(SessionParameter.LOCALE_ISO639_LANGUAGE, "en");
parameter.put(SessionParameter.LOCALE_VARIANT, "US");
I am getting questions about them from users who think that they are related to the underlying
repo's multilingual capability (such as Alfresco's cm:mlContainer and cm:mlChild).

I couldn't find anything significant on how they are used on our documentation pages.

Jeff