chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject how to check the document object in folder object where folder object is not a root folder
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:36:36 GMT
hi
I am Using openCmis Api .
i trying to understand CMIS API.

I am unable to understand about documet object.

I have Folder (Not a root folder) which contains other folders and
documents.

my code
///////////////////

ItemIterable<CmisObject> children = *null*;

Folder folder = (Folder) *session*.getObject(repoFolder.getFolderId());

children = folder.getChildren();

getChildFolder(children);

____
*

private* *void* getChildFolder( ItemIterable<CmisObject> children) {
*

for* (CmisObject o : children) {

System.*out*.println("folder name p " +o.getName());

}

}

/////////

With this Code i am able to print Alll the Child Folder.not the document .

I understand because of this line

//Folder folder = (Folder) *session*.getObject(repoFolder.getFolderId());

 only folder objects are inside the children.

Plz help me to merge both folder n document in children.

and pass the children object  getChilFolder.

Thanks in Advance