chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sanders <dave8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of the locale SessionParameters
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:44:33 GMT
Some CMIS providers respond with Content-Language header and localized
text, e.g., displayNames and exception messages, based on the
Accept-Language request header.

Example
-------------
OpenCMIS client with SessionParameters
   org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.locale.iso3166=CH
   org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.locale.iso639=de
 sends 'Accept-Language: de-CH'

Response:
        <cmis:propertyBooleanDefinition>
            <cmis:id>cmis:isLatestVersion</cmis:id>
            <cmis:displayName>Ist aktuelle Version</cmis:displayName>

I don't see LOCALE_VARIANT on
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-session-parameters.html