chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlo Sciolla <carlo.scio...@gmail.com>
Subject Parenthesis in query
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:19:46 GMT
Hi all,

does chemistry support parenthesis in CMIS queries? More specifically, I
need to handle a query such as

SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE cmis:objectId IN (1, 2, 3) AND
(cmis:lastModifiedBy = 'carlo' OR cmis:createdBy = 'carlo')

where the right branch of the AND clause is within parenthesis. I be might
missing something here, but it seems to me that the current
grammar<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-support/src/main/antlr3/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/server/support/query/CmisQueryWalker.g>results
in parens to be swallowed in the parsing process, and not visible
in the resulting parsed tree.

Any idea on this?

Thanks,
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla

Linux User #372086
My personal blog: http://www.skuro.tk
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/skuro
<http://twitter.com/skuro>Fork me on Github: http://github.com/skuro
 <http://github.com/skuro>My LinkedIn profile:
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/carlosciolla

Senior Developer at Backbase - Next Generation Portal Software for
Financials & Large Enterprises (http://www.backbase.com)