chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlo Sciolla <carlo.scio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parenthesis in query
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:12:06 GMT
Hi all,

@Florian: I was looking at the CmisQueryWalker as it's what can be obtained
from the QueryUtil. I wasn't seeing any reference to parens in the produced
Tree, but a closer look reveals that the AST is respecting priorities given
by them.

@Jens: yes, that wasn't a cut and paste from real queries, I just typed
them by hand in the email. Queries are properly sent with objectId's as
Strings already.

thanks for your replies!

c.