chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: cmislib issue with CMISQL query
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:56:27 GMT
Hi,

As propertyDefinitionId is mandatory in query results, it's likely a
Nuxeo problem. But in Nuxeo 5.5, the current version,
propertyDefinitionId is always returned in my tests (and for your
example query), and from my looking again at the code. Are you using
an old Nuxeo version?

Because it doesn't seem to be an OpenCMIS/cmislib problem (although
cmislib could be more robust), please follow up in Nuxeo mailing-lists
or forums rather than here.

Thanks,
Florent

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Sylvain Viollon <sylvain@infrae.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    I am using cmislib for an open source project, to make a CMIS Browser as an extension
to Plone. This is great and fast, but I have a couple of issues. I am not sure this is the
best place to report them, if not please indicate me where I should do it. There was no contact
information / bug report address on the pypi page.

>   So my issue is that I execute the following query:
>
>   SELECT R.*, SCORE() AS SEARCH_SCORE FROM cmis:document R WHERE CONTAINS('meeting')
AND IN_TREE(R, 'some-id') ORDER BY SEARCH_SCORE DESC

>   My issue is with Nuxeo, where in the result it doesn't provide any propertyDefinitionId
attribute in the XML, so I end up with an KeyError at the line 1889 in model.py.

>   I am using Python 2.6 and cmislib 0.5.
>
>   If I want to have this issue fixed, what should I do ? Do a full bug report, or can
I sent you a patch ? I saw you have an SVN, and a mirror on a Git, do you prefer an SVN diff
or a Git one ? Or do want to fix the issue yourself ?

>   As a sperate topic, I need to add support to provide an http_proxy to the url_opener.
I guess I should follow the same procedure for this ?