chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Viollon <sylv...@infrae.com>
Subject cmislib issue with CMISQL query
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:55:37 GMT
Hello,

    I am using cmislib for an open source project, to make a CMIS Browser as an extension
to Plone. This is great and fast, but I have a couple of issues. I am not sure this is the
best place to report them, if not please indicate me where I should do it. There was no contact
information / bug report address on the pypi page.

   So my issue is that I execute the following query:

   SELECT R.*, SCORE() AS SEARCH_SCORE FROM cmis:document R WHERE CONTAINS('meeting') AND
IN_TREE(R, 'some-id') ORDER BY SEARCH_SCORE DESC

   My issue is with Nuxeo, where in the result it doesn't provide any propertyDefinitionId
attribute in the XML, so I end up with an KeyError at the line 1889 in model.py.

   I am using Python 2.6 and cmislib 0.5.

   If I want to have this issue fixed, what should I do ? Do a full bug report, or can I sent
you a patch ? I saw you have an SVN, and a mirror on a Git, do you prefer an SVN diff or a
Git one ? Or do want to fix the issue yourself ?

   As a sperate topic, I need to add support to provide an http_proxy to the url_opener. I
guess I should follow the same procedure for this ?

   Regards,

  Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae