chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cmislib issue with CMISQL query
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:02:50 GMT
Sylvain,

The procedure is to file a Jira. If you have a patch (an svn diff is preferred) you can attach
it to the bug report. Thanks ahead of time for doing that.

Jeff

On Feb 7, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Sylvain Viollon wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I am using cmislib for an open source project, to make a CMIS Browser as an extension
to Plone. This is great and fast, but I have a couple of issues. I am not sure this is the
best place to report them, if not please indicate me where I should do it. There was no contact
information / bug report address on the pypi page.

>   So my issue is that I execute the following query:
>
>   SELECT R.*, SCORE() AS SEARCH_SCORE FROM cmis:document R WHERE CONTAINS('meeting')
AND IN_TREE(R, 'some-id') ORDER BY SEARCH_SCORE DESC

>   My issue is with Nuxeo, where in the result it doesn't provide any propertyDefinitionId
attribute in the XML, so I end up with an KeyError at the line 1889 in model.py.

>   I am using Python 2.6 and cmislib 0.5.
>
>   If I want to have this issue fixed, what should I do ? Do a full bug report, or can
I sent you a patch ? I saw you have an SVN, and a mirror on a Git, do you prefer an SVN diff
or a Git one ? Or do want to fix the issue yourself ?

>   As a sperate topic, I need to add support to provide an http_proxy to the url_opener.
I guess I should follow the same procedure for this ?