chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Barr <Philip.B...@synapps-solutions.com>
Subject TCP / IP Monitoring
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:39:33 GMT
When I've been working with DotCMIS I've found it useful to see exactly what XML is being sent
and received to/from the server. To do this, I've add a line like (I'm using the AtomPub bindings):
link = link.Replace(":8080", ":9080");
...to AbstractAtomPubService.LoadLink()
Then I run the TCP/IP monitor in Eclipse (I only use that because I'm familiar with it) and
can see what's going on.
Two questions:

1.       Is it possible to add this as a feature to DotCMIS? Maybe a Session.Proxy property?

2.       I assume people have wanted to do this before. Is there a standard thing people are
already doing that I'm unaware of?

If there is a need for (1) then I'll raise it as a feature request in JIRA.

Kind Regards,
Phil.
IMPORTANT NOTICE

This e-mail contains information which is confidential and may be privileged and is for the
exclusive use of the recipient. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender
immediately and delete the communication from your system. You are hereby notified that any
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this message and its
attachments are virus free. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the Company, its directors or officers unless otherwise
specifically stated. The Company is not responsible for any reliance placed on the information
contained herein and excludes all liability.

SynApps Solutions Limited is a company registered in England & Wales. Company Registration
No.: 047702224. VAT No.: 823778892