chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Official git mirror for chemistry/cmislib
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:34:10 GMT
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Ɓukasz Rekucki wrote:
>> I'm a Python developer and I'm interested in contributing to cmislib and I
>> can't find a git mirror. The one at git://git.apache.org/chemistry.git (or
>> https://github.com/apache/chemistry) looks broken and outdated.
>
> You may want to watch that issue, to follow the progress with getting the
> cmislib git mirror (amongst others) working

Jukka Zitting has kindly fixed us for us (details in INFRA-4342)
----------------------------------
The new mirrors are now available at:

     git://git.apache.org/chemistry-opencmis.git
     git://git.apache.org/chemistry-dotcmis.git
     git://git.apache.org/chemistry-cmislib.git
     git://git.apache.org/chemistry-phpclient.git
     git://git.apache.org/chemistry-jsclient.git

I removed the old and broken chemistry.git mirror.

You should now be able to check out the cmislib git repo without issue. I
believe it should show up on the Apache github mirror soon-ish too

Nick