chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get details of repository.
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:49:22 GMT
Hi,
As i am trying to understand CMIS,
Please help me to get the details of Repository
My this code working fine
**
*for* (Repository r : repositories) {

System.*out*.println("Found repository: " + r.getName() + " repo id " +
r.getId() + " " );

}

But I want to get the ObjectStoredId,date of creation, modified
by,DatabaseType

how to get this information of Repository.??

For the CMISObjects there are the methods to get this details.

So ,i tried typeCasting repository to cmisObject but there is error . that
i cant typecast Repository to cmisObject..

Thanks & Regards