chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From learning coding <learning.codin...@gmail.com>
Subject Navigating through a folder.
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:17:30 GMT
Hi ,

i have a problem in navigating *through folders tree*.
As i am not  very good progremmer, i am finding these difficulty . Plz help
me to understand some parts.

ItemIterable<CmisObject> children = root.getChildren();
*

for* (CmisObject o : children) {

System.*out*.println("Name" + o.getName() + "Modified By"+
o.getLastModifiedBy());

}// With this piece of code i can display the content of the root folder.

Root Folder.

   1. *Sales Folder*
   2. *Human resource Folder*
   3. *Marketing Folder*

but I want to display the content of the children of root folder.

For example :

Root folder.

   1. Sales folder
      1. Invoice folder
         1. apple.doc
         2. xyz folder.
      2. receipts folder.
         1. abc.doc
         2. sdf.txt
         3. jkl folder
            1. zsx.txt
         3. final.doc
   2. Human resource Folder
      1. .
      2. ::::::
      3. :::
   3. Marketing Folder

*I couldn't find the getChildren for **o "for* (CmisObject o : children) *"*

Please help me to understand this part.

Thank you..

Regards