chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS 0.5.0 - Getting all versions of a particular document.
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:12:03 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I figured it out. I need to use the VersioningService:

String repositoryId = cmisSession.getRepositoryInfo().getId();

List<ObjectData> versions =
cmisSession.getBinding().getVersioningService().getAllVersions(repositoryId,
documentId, null, null, null, null);

Just in case somebody has the same question.

-- Mano