chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject OpenCMIS 0.5.0 - Getting all versions of a particular document.
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:54:56 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to show the user a list of all versions for a particular
document. I tried to execute a query which searches on cmis:objectId with
the boolean "search all versions" on true, but that doesn't work. Search on
cmis:name doesn't work either. It just gives me the last version of the
document (in my case 3.0). Versions 2.0 and 1.0 are never returned.

I used following queries:

SELECT DOCUMENT.* FROM park:document AS DOCUMENT WHERE
DOCUMENT.cmis:objectId =
'workspace://SpacesStore/c526c9bc-eab4-4f12-9361-3eaf77ff171e'

or

SELECT DOCUMENT.* FROM park:document AS DOCUMENT WHERE DOCUMENT.cm:name =
'123_Hasselt_06-12-2011_15-33-23_1.pdf'

No succes whatsoever. I tried this through the library's
"cmisSession.query(query, true)" method and through the OpenCMIS Workbench
application selecting "search all versions". I am approaching this problem
the wrong way?

Thanks in advance.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien à vous,

Mano Swerts
Solution Engineer

ACA IT-Solutions

Ilgatlaan 5C                        Clovislaan 82
B-3500 Hasselt                   B-1000 Brussel
Belgium                              Belgium

T: +32 (0)11 26 50 10          E: m.swerts@aca-it.be
F: +32 (0)11 26 50 11          U: www.aca-it.be
M: +32 (0)484 80 81 45