chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject Re: Sporadic CMISUnauthorizedException
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:11:52 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry for the abrupt stop of the previous e-mail. I accidentally pressed a
hotkey to send it.

Anyhow, the following mail describes the whole problem and like I said
before, it only occurs sporadicly. Also a refresh of the page executes the
same call and then works. So it isn't the case that we lost our
authentication context and the user needs to sign in again.

We use CMIS to connect to an Alfresco 3.4 repository. We have searched te
web for this, but have found nothing.

I hope someone on this mailing list has a clue.

Thanks in advance.

Mano