chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: details of repository
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:58:41 GMT
Hi,

If you are using the OpenCMIS client API the Session object (not the repository) is the one
giving you access to all high level functionalities of a remote CMIS repo.

See

http://chemistry.apache.org/opencmis-cookbook.html

HTH,

Gab

Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services
Alfresco Software ( http://www.alfresco.com )

M: +31 (0)627 565 103
P: +39 320 161 28 46
D: +44 (0)1628 876 654