chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS Full Integration Tests
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:47:18 GMT
Sounds good to me. Will we delete the FIT project when the integration is completed?
Any action that simplifies things is good.

Another candidate in this category would be opencmis-test-tools which is a very small project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller []
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012 10:16
Subject: OpenCMIS Full Integration Tests

 Hi all,

 I would like to replace the Full Integration Tests with the TCK. That
 is, instead of running the FIT with every build I would like to run the
 TCK. It covers more of the CMIS spec and tests more thoroughly. There
 are only a few edge case tests in the FIT that are not included in the
 TCK yet. I will add those to the TCK to provide full coverage.

 Does anybody object?

 - Florian

View raw message