chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem in displaying Hidden folder
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:50:31 GMT

 Hi,

 CMIS has no hidden folder concept. It's the responsibility of the
 repository to filter (or not filter) whatever it defines as hidden.
 If the repository doesn't do it, the client has to do it. Something
 like that in your display loop should do the trick:

 Boolean isHidden = cmisObject.getPropertyValue("isHiddenContainer");

 if(Boolean.TRUE.equals(isHidden)) {
   // skip
 }

 - Florian