chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Brown <jay.br...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.6.0 (RC1)
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:24:25 GMT

RC1 Looks good from here.

Thanks.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com

  From:       Jens Hübel <jhuebel@opentext.com>

  To:         <dev@chemistry.apache.org>

  Date:       12/07/2011 08:49 AM

  Subject:    RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.6.0 (RC1)

+1

Thanks Gab for putting it together...

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele Columbro [mailto:gabriele@apache.org]
Sent: Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011 17:02
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org

Hi fellow Chemists,

I found some time to kick OpenCMIS 0.6.0-RC1 release out.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at
apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.6.0-RC1/dist/ .
Anything to add here and I'll just wget it from the Maven repo.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org
and Maven Central) is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-293/

Sources tag can be found at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.6.0-RC1/

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed right now at
svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS). They are being staged at
http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.6.0/maven/
(give it a 30 more minutes at least since SVN deployment is quite slow)

I also updated (but not published) the site so that you can review the
correctness of updated index and download page at:
http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
(please abstain from pushing the site to prod, I will do that when the vote
is completed)

For detailed release notes check Jira at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12317858

(unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.6.0

Thanks everyone!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
ECM Architect and Open Source Enthusiast