chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Release 0.6.0
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:09:23 GMT
Ok I'll take this as lazy consensus ;)

WIll proceed with 0.6.0 release today. Anyone who wants to resume in a couple of lines main
additions with respect to 0.5.0, so we can add that to the website?

Hope this helps,

Gab

On Dec 1, 2011, at 2:21 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to pull out a new release of OpenCMIS, keeping the good pace of a release
every couple of months (0.5.0 was released at end of September).

> Unless you have any reason for not going for it, I would suggest you checkin any pending
changes changes by tomorrow afternoon (COB GMT+1), since I will try to pull out the release
tomorrow night.

me and find out more visit my JustGiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/mindthegab-toubkal-alfresco-2011/)

http://www.mindthegab.com