chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.6.0 (RC1)
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:19:37 GMT
Not really, I think I added them as separate dist packages when we added them to the 0.5.0
release.

If you guys are fine with removing them from being separate download packages, I can simply
remove them from the staging dir (no need for re-running the release I assume).

LMK!

Gab

On Dec 6, 2011, at 5:35 PM, Jens Hübel wrote:

> Probably I missed something in the previous discussions... but do we need the OSGI server
and client jars twice? We have it once in the chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.6.0-server-webapps.zip
/ chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.6.0-client.zip and then each one listed as a separate download
(
and http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.6.0-RC1/dist/chemistry-opencmis-osgi-client-0.6.0.jar)

> Is this intended?
>
> Jens

at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.6.0-RC1/dist/ . Anything to add
here and I'll just wget it from the Maven repo.

Central) is staged at: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-293/

modifiable via CMS). They are being staged at http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.6.0/maven/

updated index and download page at: http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
> (please abstain from pushing the site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed)
>
> For detailed release notes check Jira at:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12317858
> (unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release)
>
> You can find a guide to testing staged releases at: http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry
PMC votes are cast.

> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.6.0
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Ciao,
> Gab
>
> --
> Gabriele Columbro
> ECM Architect and Open Source Enthusiast
> email: columbro@gmail.com
> twitter: @mindthegabz

Gabriele Columbro
ECM Architect and Open Source Enthusiast
columbro@gmail.com
twitter: @mindthegabz

I am raising money for Save the Children by walking up Mount Toubkal in Morocco. To support
me and find out more visit my JustGiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/mindthegab-toubkal-alfresco-2011/)