chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Arpit Gupta <arpit.gu...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: searching custom properties using apache chemistry
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:41:14 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Florian .

actually i a newbie to CMIS based search.
earlier i used to search document using lucene search and for that we do
not need to define our properties anywhere else we just add the metadata
and can query it.

Can u please help me how can we add the custom property set or can you
provide me any document links where i can find it.

Thanks,
Arpit