chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Arpit Gupta <arpit.gu...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject searching custom properties using apache chemistry
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:21:23 GMT
Hello friends,

I am using apache chemistry framework for querying my alfresco repository.
I am facing a problem in searching documents.

I want to search documents on the basis of their properties though i can
only search on some specific properties like "name".
I am unable to search using custom properties.

i can search using query
q= "SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE cm:name LIKE 'Hydrangeas%'"

but i can not do search on custom metadata fields added to document.
Is there any way to do search on  custom metadata fields???

Thanks,
Arpit