chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unfiled assets
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:51:16 GMT
Hi Ian,

I will look into the creation of unfiled documents. (See also my other email about the AtomPub
binding.)
How do you envision the navigation of unfiled documents? There could be millions of unfiled
documents. Listing them in the left Workbench panel does seem to be feasible.
Today, you can query unfiled documents and click on the object id property value to display
the object details

Cheers,

Florian