chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot create unfiled document using AtomPub binding
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:51:06 GMT
Hi Ian,

That is a shortfall of the CMIS 1.0 spec and not an OpenCMIS specific issue. The creation
of unfiled documents through the AtomPub binding has not been defined.
This has been fixed in the CMIS 1.1 draft.

@All: We can actually implement the CMIS 1.1 solution in OpenCMIS without changing the client
APIs or the server SPIs.
      A server would still be spec complaint. A client might get funny errors from non-OpenCMIS
servers when it tries to create an unfiled document.
      Any opinions?

Florian